Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Almost Skinny Vegan Diet! the sister blog to Almost Skinny Vegan Food

I've decided to start another blog dedicated to my weightloss journey to a) help motivate me and b) share my journey with others- without annoying my ASVF readers who just want recipes! 

So here you have it, an entire blog dedicated to my diet. I want to keep this a positive place so I'm going to be trying my very best not to count calories, think negatively or dwell on unachievable goals- I am going to share my healthy, yummy food choices, document my progress and celebrate positive changes and steps in the right direction. 

If there's something you're really keen to see here please let me know! I'm not sure how often I'll be posting at this point, I'll just go with the flow and see what works but for now may I suggest having a peek at my about page to see my goals?

I wish you all well with your food journeys!

Love and Smiles,







p.s. What do you think of the new header? x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! Congrats on the new space, I LOVE the header! It is gorgeous! I love what you are doing here. It will be a great place for support and I also love that you are keeping it positive. Thank you for allowing us to be there for your journey, I'll do whatever I can to support you! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sarah! :)

    I'm so glad you like the idea. I wasn't sure it would resonate with those of you who don't really need to lose weight.

    Thank you so much for your support, it means the world to me- I hope I can return the favour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goals. I just put your new blog in my feedly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie :) I'm glad you like them too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...