Sunday, 22 September 2013

My Ideal Food Day

I try to eat a wide variety but there's always that part of me that likes a 'plan', an ideal to aim for. Success is not marked by achieving it, rather having it in mind helps me make the right decisions- for instance if I know I'm planning on having some fruit 'ice cream' for dessert after dinner I'm much less likely to indulge mid afternoon just because the fruit looks good or the almond butter smells divine etc. 

I don't want this to be triggering in any way, I don't want you to compare what you eat to what I aim for but I do want to share my interpretation of Dr F's info. 

Breakfast: 
or Smoothie and

Lunch:
Fruit

Dinner:
Soup/Stew/Hot Pot/Curry/Casserole/Stir fry etc. with beans/whole grains/starchy vegetables (not too much tofu!)
 

Dessert:

So there's my ideal food day, what does yours look like?

Love and Smiles,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...